Helen & Abby’s Carrot Cake
A fluffy carrot cake that is not too sweet. Contains flour, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, carrots, cinnamon powder, corn oil, walnuts, pineapple.
An excerpt from Helen & Abby’s Home Favorites about the Carrot Cake
By Abby Leong
“We couldn’t believe that a cake with vegetables could taste so good. So when we started baking it, Benjamin who was only a boy back then, was our little sous chef chopping carrots and sifting flour. Credit to our friend Shari Forney, for sharing this recipe with us thirty over years ago.”MADE-TO-ORDER: In order to provide you with the best quality home-baked carrot cakes, all our orders are made only when payment is confirmed. Only 12 carrot cakes are baked each day.
- Inclusive of contactless delivery by courier service within Klang Valley (up to 30km from KLCC)
- Made-to-order only.
- Each package includes one(1) 6 inch 772gms carrot cake (serves 8-10 pax), one(1) Orange tin and one(1) Orange paper bag only.
- Consume within 3 days of receiving, at room temperature. Cakes may be stored in fridge for up to a week.
- Delivery dates will be allocated after orders close. Delivery window 21 – 9 February 2020.
- Delivery outside of Klang Valley is NOT AVAILABLE due to the 3-day shelf-life.
- Kindly contact email@example.com or whatsapp us at +60193913211 if you require any further assistance.