WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you would like to contact us, or have questions regarding our privacy statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
AURI asks for specific types of personal information. We ask you to provide information that will enable us to process your purchase or provide services to you, enhance your visit to our Website, respond to requests for information, support your relationship with us, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. We do not sell, share or trade your personal information. Personal information collected by us will only be disclosed within AURI group and to authorised third parties for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may provide us with your personal information when you interact with us. Some of the instances when this happens might be when you:
- Register for an account with us;
- Place an order with us;
- Submit a product review;
- Request e-mail notification from us;
- Make a request for support either online or by telephone;
- Participate in a survey;
- Participate in promotional offers;
- Subscribe to a publication, newsletter or a mailing list; or
- Return products or file a claim
The information we may receive from you includes:
- Your Name;
- Payment address;
- Delivery address;
- Email address;
- Contact number;
- Date of Birth;
- Financial information including your credit or debit card, or other payment information;
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be stored, used and disclosed for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. It is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for other lawful business purposes:
- To process your purchase or provide requested services;
- To deliver products that you purchased from our Website;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To fulfil requests for products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To contact you;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, our products or services; and
- To customise our communication with you and the marketing material we share with you;
Some data including but not limited to, your name, delivery address, financial information, email address and contact number are mandatory. If you do not provide us with any of the information we need or request from you, we may not be able to process your transaction or request.
COLLECTION OF USER DATA
During your visit to weareauri.com, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have logged onto your registered an account with us.
When you visit our website, our servers will automatically record information for analysis and evaluation, this will assist us in providing you with a more consistent and personalised experience to better serve your needs. These data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
The information we receive from you may include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Browser history
- Pages you viewed on weareauri.com.
- Time spent on those pages and other statistics.
The information we receive will be kept confidential and will only be stored, used and disclosed for the purposes for which it was collected. Some general purpose of the information collected are as follows:
- Analyse how you shop and what you shop for. This allows us to provide you with a browsing experience and marketing materials which are relevant to your needs and preference.
- Analyse our website’s performance to enhance on what we are doing well and identify what we can improve on.
- To respond to any negative experience you may have had when visiting our website.
When you register an account with us, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such information may include alerts to new products, status of your saved cart, special offers, updated information and other marketing materials from AURI. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
AURI ensures that information collected will be safely and securely stored. We employ the standard industry security measures, called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to help protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Access to your personal information and user account will only be allowed via passwords. All personal information will be securely destroyed and permanently deleted when it is no longer needed for the purpose it was processed.
If you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information to us, you may make a payment through Cash Bank-In.
Your privacy is very important to us, we would like to bring to your attention that despite our efforts, we are unable to guarantee the security of your information given the current state of the Internet. We cannot guarantee protection of all electronic information from interception, misappropriation, misuse or alteration. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
You have the right to access and update your personal information anytime by logging into your account on the Website.
If you find that the personal information in your account is inaccurate or requires updating, kindly log onto your account to update your personal information. For instance, you may have changed your billing address, or may have changed your name.
If you would like our assistance in updating your account, or have questions regarding our privacy statement, please email us at email@example.com.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contact us here!
Dude & The Duchess Sdn. Bhd. (785759-D)
NO. 72B, Wisma MS. READ, Jalan Sungai Besi
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
+60 19-391 3211